What will occur to GPU mining after Ethereum 2.0? (Profitability & Network Hashrates put up ETH 2.0)


On this video I'm going over what I consider will occur to GPU mining after Ethereum 2.0. When Ethereum goes to Proof of Stake (POS), it'll now not be mineable on art acting cards. So what is going to occur to cryptocurrency mining when Ethereum is now not mineable? After ETH 2.0, all of the hashrate on the Ethereum community should transfer someplace. The large inflow of hashrate on different cash is certain to cut back the profitableness of mining different cash. However by how a lot? That's the query I am making an attempt to reply on this video. Through the use of math, can we calculate how income for mining power plan Ethereum 2.0 occurs? After observation this video I hope you will have a clearer image of what's going to occur to crypto mining after eth 2.0!


What will occur to GPU mining after Ethereum 2.0? (Profitability & Network Hashrates put up ETH 2.0)

Make a reproduction of this spreadsheet to edit it:

Please just like the video for those who appreciated it and take the channel for extra crypto mining movies!

📦

Nvidia GPUs:

AMD GPUs:

My favorite risers:

Motherboard I exploit:

Completely different motherboard I like:

CPUs:

RAM:

850W energy provide:

1200W energy provide:

My favorite GPUs (1660 Tremendous):

GPUs I would like (3070):

GPUs I REALLY need (3080):

Plug 4 risers into one PCIe slot with this:

Mini touchscreen:

Digital camera I exploit:

Digital camera I would like:

Digital camera I really need:

Vlogging lens I exploit:

Vlogging lens I would like:

Photograph lens I exploit:

Zoom lens I would like:

(As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases)

⛏️ Wanna construct a mining rig body? I made this superior pdf information!

🎧 Hearken to my music on Spotify:

💬 Want mining assist? Be a part of the Misfit Mining Discord:

#eth20 #ethereummining #ethereumpos #ethmining #ravencoin #rvn #ravencoinmining #gpumining #bitcoinmining #bitcoin #cryptocurrency #cryptomining #rvnmining #Hashrate

📼

00:00 What will occur to mining after Eth 2.0?

01:07 Present mining profitableness on a RTX 3070

02:06 GPU mining community hashrate defined

03:06 What will occur to the Ethereum community hashrate?

04:40 Network hashrate conversion on altogether different cash defined

06:06 Please note of this data about mining profitableness numbers

07:18 Network hashrate for the 30 most worthy cash to mine earlier than eth 2.0

08:46 The way to convert community hashrate between altogether different cash

11:20 Ethereum community hashrate vs prime 30 most worthy cash

12:36 GPU mining profitableness earlier than ETH 2.0 as we speak

13:26 Network hashrate of Eth in comparison with prime 30 most worthy cash mixed

14:40 Will all Ethereum hashrate truly transfer to different cash after Eth 2.0? ASICs?

17:40 Mining profitableness after Ethereum 2.0

19:47 What if coin costs improve after Eth 2.0? Even higher mining profitableness!

📺

Altered Part: youtube.com/c/AlteredComponent

Bits Be Trippin': youtube.com/c/BitsBeTrippin

brandon coin: youtube.com/c/brandoncoin

ChumpChangeXD: youtube.com/c/ChumpChangeXD

GuntisVitolins:

HashRaptor: youtube.com/c/HashRaptor

Mining Chamber: youtube.com/c/MiningChamber

Crimson Fox Crypto: youtube.com/c/RedFoxCrypto

Crimson Panda Mining: youtube.com/c/RedPandaMining

SavageMine: youtube.com/c/SavageMine

SerpentXSF: youtube.com/c/SerpentXSF

Son of a Tech: youtube.com/c/SonofaTech

TekShinji: youtube.com/c/TekShinji

The Hobbyist Miner: youtube.com/c/TheHobbyistMiner

The Lifetime of a Miner: youtube.com/c/TheLifeofaMiner

VoskCoin: youtube.com/c/VoskCoin

(They're in alphabetical order.)

Not one of the content material in my movies or elsewhere is direct recommendation, medium of exchange or in any other case. Every little matter mentioned is from my viewpoint and for leisure functions. You do issues at your individual threat. You're liable for your individual actions. Do your individual analysis.

Post a Comment

0 Comments